بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
Notes from Friday sermon delivered by Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, Khalifatul Massih Al Khamis atba on 23rd February 2018 from Baitul Futuh mosque, London.
- Wherever there are Jamaats established, these days the Jalsa Yawme Musleh Maoud is being celebrated.
- On 20th February 1886, Hazrat Massih Maoud as published an announcement containing the prophecy of a son with several extraordinary qualities.
- The Yawme Musleh Maoud is celebrated to commemorate the prophecy. There is no question of the birth day of Musleh Maoud.
- He was born on 12th January 1889.
The prophecy: God, the Merciful, the Noble, the High, the Exalted, Who has power to do all that He wills, (glory be to Him and exalted be His name), has granted me the following revelation:
“I confer upon thee a sign of My mercy according to thy supplications. I have heard thy entreaties and have honored thy prayers with My acceptance through My mercy and have blessed this thy journey (to Hoshiarpur and Ludhiana). A sign of power, mercy, nearness to Me is bestowed on thee, a sign of grace and beneficence is awarded to thee and thou art granted the key of success and victory. Peace be on thee, O victorious one. Thus does God speak so that those who desire life may be rescued from the grip of death and those who are buried in the graves may emerge there from, and so that the superiority of Islam and the dignity of God’s word may become manifest unto the people, and so that truth may arrive with all its blessings and falsehood may depart with all its ills, and so that people may understand that I am the Lord of Power, I do whatever I will, and so that they may believe that I am with thee, and so that those who do not believe in God and deny and reject His religion and His book and His holy Messenger, Muhammad, the chosen one, may be confronted with a clear sign and the way of the guilty ones may become manifest. Rejoice, therefore, that a handsome and pure boy will be bestowed on thee, thou wilt receive a bright youth who will be of thy seed and will be of thy progeny. A handsome and pure boy will come as your guest. His name is Emmanuel and Bashir. He has been invested with the holy spirit, and he will be free from all impurity. He is the light of Allah. Blessed is he who comes from heaven. He will be accompanied by grace which shall arrive with him. He will be characterized with grandeur, greatness and wealth. He will come into the world and will heal many of their disorders through his Messianic qualities and through the blessings of the holy spirit. He is the Word of Allah, for Allah’s mercy and honor have equipped him with the Word of Majesty. He will be extremely wise and intelligent, and will be meek of heart, and will be filled with secular and spiritual knowledge. And he will convert three into four (of this the meaning is not clear). It is Monday a blessed Monday. Son, delight of the heart, high ranking, noble; a manifestation of the First and the Last, a manifestation of the True and the High; as if Allah has descended from heaven. His advent will be greatly blessed and will be a source of manifestation of Divine Majesty. Behold a light cometh, a light anointed by God with the perfume of His pleasure. We shall pour Our spirit into him and he will be sheltered under the shadow of God. He will grow rapidly in stature and will be the means of procuring the release of those held in bondage. His fame will spread to the ends of the earth and people will be blessed through him. He will then be raised to his spiritual station in heaven. This is a matter decreed.”
[Majmu‘ah Ishtiharat, vol. 1, pp. 95-96]
- Hazrat Massih Maoud as says that at the death of his first son after this prophecy, clerics raised all sorts of allegations that the prophecy was not fulfilled. But there was still time for its fulfillment. The coming of a son and his death is part of the prophecy.
- Hazrat Khalifatul Massih Awwal says that this prophecy is true. Its fulfillment is Hazrat Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmood Ahmad ra.
- There are many elders who said that before Hazrat Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmood Ahmad claimed to be the Musleh Maoud, they were already sure that he was the one.
- At Hoshiarpur, he made the claim of being the Musleh Maoud according to the prophecy made by the Promised Messiah as. He did not claim so before because Allah had not given him permission to do so.
- Ahmadis and non-Ahmadis alike had no choice except to recognize his grandeur.
- Huzoor gave a few examples of the views of others on Hazrat Musleh Maoud ra.
- As we are all talking about the qualities of this great personality, it is a must that we all analyze and reform ourselves.
- Watch the full sermon on www.mta.tv