|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released a notification for the Entrance Examination for 720 Admissions to the MBBS Courses. Interested candidates may check the exam details and apply online from 05-02-2018 to 05-03-2018.
More details about AIIMS (2018), including number of seats, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Exam Name: AIIMS, MBBS (2018)
•No. of Seats: 720
|Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS (2018):|
• Candidates should have passed 10+2 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 60% marks from a recognised board.
• Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination can also apply.
|Age Limit (as on 31-12-2018): Minimum 17 years|
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer-based Test.|
|Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1500 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 1200 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. PWBD candidates don’t have to pay any fee.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through AIIMS website – http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/ – from 05-02-2018 to 05-03-2018.|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 05-02-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 05-03-2018
• Date of Examination: 26-05-2018 and 27-05-2018
|Detail Advertisement Link