|Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has released a notification for admission to Undergraduate Degree Programmes in Engineering through Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET). Interested candidates may check the exam details and apply online from 16-01-2018 to 19-04-2018.
More details about COMEDK UGET (2018), including academic programmes, eligibility criteria, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Exam Name: COMEDK UGET (2018)
•No. of Seats: 20,000 (Approximately)
|Eligibility Criteria for Engineering:
• Candidates should have passed PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognised by State/Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
• Candidates should have passed with at least 45% marks.
|Age Limit: No Age Limit|
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Computer-based Test (CBT).|
|Application Fee: All candidates have to pay Rs. 1300 + GST (18% on Rs. 1300 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable) through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through COMEDK website – https://www.comedk.org/ – from 16-01-2018 to 19-04-2018.|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 16-01-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 19-04-2018
• Date of Examination: 13-05-2018
|Detail Advertisement Link