|Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala has released a notification for admissions in Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homeo, Siddha, Agriculture Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries through KEAM 2018. Interested candidates may check the exam details and apply online from 01-02-2018 to 28-02-2018.
More details about KEAM (2018), including academic programmes, eligibility criteria, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Exam Name: Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) 2018
•No. of Seats: 59,000
• Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
• MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
Agriculture & Forestry Courses:
• B.Sc. Hons (Agri.)
• B.V.Sc. & AH (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry)
• B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)
|Eligibility Criteria for KEAM (2018):|
|Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks in relevant subjects from a recognised board.|
|Age Limit (as on 31-12-2018): Minimum 17 years|
|Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 700 and SC candidates have to pay Rs. 300 through e-Challan OR online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Note: Candidates taking exam in UAE have to pay Rs. 12,000 through e-Challan OR using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through CEE KEAM website – http://www.cee-kerala.org/ – from 01-02-2018 to 28-02-2018.|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 01-02-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 28-02-2018
• Date of Examination (Paper I): 23-04-2018
• Date of Examination (Paper II): 24-04-2018
|Detail Advertisement Link