In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Ever Merciful
Sadr Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Bharat
Dear Khuddam Brothers & Beloved Atfal!
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarkathahu
Ramadan Mubarak to all brothers.
May Allah the Almighty accept all our sacrifices and prayers of this blessed month and make us among his choicest ones. Ameen
The month of Ramadan has a special effect in purifying one’s own self. Hence members of MKA India should take full advantage of this month. This month is a training period for us to get rid from our sins, to develop highest moral standards and to enhance spiritually. In this blessed month every khadim should select atleast one of his personal weakness and should strive hard in this holy month to get rid of this weakness. Likewise ever khadim should select atleast one goodness which he should practice this whole month so that it could become a part of his rest of the life. If everyone of us make such a firm resolution in this month then only this month will be a source for us to become righteous
Ramadan is a month for self-assessment. During your self assessment you learn about your moral and spiritual heights and you can strive in this month to attain the highest of its levels.
It is better for every khadim to write down his spiritual Goals for this month.
- Five time prayer should be observed without any fail. Everyone should try to offer his five time daily prayer congregationally. Minor excuses should be sacrificed. Navafil are the source to attain the nearness to Allah Almighty. There for our Khuddam brothers should challenge themselves to offer Tahajjud Prayers in this holy month constantly.
- Ramadan is the month in which Allah revealed the Holy Quran. It is also the practice of the Holy Prophet (saw) that he used to complete the recitation of the entire Quran in the month of Ramadan. Therefore we want our Khuddam to aim to complete the recitation of the entire Quran at least once by the end of Ramadan.
- Participate actively in the Darse Hadith and Darsul Quran programs of your Jama’at.
- It is for the month of Ramadan and Khilafat that the Holy Prophet (saw) has mentioned the term “Shield” that it would protect from the malice of the world. So strengthen more your bond with khilafat. Pray for our beloved Huzur in this blessed month. Listen to all the Khutbas, Khitab and Dars of Huzur. Write a letter to Huzur for your spiritual enhancement.
- Don’t waste your time, rather listen to the Tarjumatul Quran classes and Darsul Quran classes of Hazrat Khalifatul Masih IV (ra). Watch MTA.
- Stay ahead of temper, stay orally hygienic, be truthful, inculcate kindness in you, refrain from every evil and weakness, pertain good social and personal conduct.
- Keep yourself busy in Zikre Ilahi (Remembrance of God).
This process of self-reformation should take precedence not only in this holy month of Ramadan but also throughout one’s lifetime.
May Allah the Almighty bless our spiritual goals and grant us ability and capacity to fulfill and remain firm on them. Ameen
K Tariq Ahmad,
Sadr Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya,