|Council of Architecture (COA) has released a notification for admission to Undergraduate Architecture Programmes through National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). Interested candidates may check the exam details and apply online from 16-01-2018 to 02-03-2018.
More details about AILET (2018), including academic programmes, eligibility criteria, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Exam Name: National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2018
•No. of Seats: Not Mentioned
|Eligibility Criteria for Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch.:
• Candidates should have passed 10th class with Diploma OR 10+2 from a recognised board.
• Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination can also apply.
• Candidates who have passed 10th class with International Baccalaureate Diploma can also apply.
|Age Limit: No Age Limit|
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Online Examination.|
|Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1800 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 1500 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through NATA website – http://www.nata.in/ – from 16-01-2018 to 02-03-2018.|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 16-01-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 02-03-2018
• Date of Examination: 29-04-2018
|Detail Advertisement Link