The Sehat-e-Jismani (Health & Fitness) Department is concerned with the health and fitness of members of the Majlis Khuddam-ul Ahmadiyya. The department adopts plans concerning general health by creating physical sporting activities and imparting healthy lifestyle information to members of the Jama’at.
- Ensure that Namaz (Prayers) is offered at its appropriate time during all sporting events
- Inculcate the habit of starting all sporting events with silent prayers
- Encourage the habit of morning walk among Khuddam
- Introduce such sports in Khuddam that will be beneficial in their later life, like:
- Horse back riding
- bike ride
- Help improve the general health of Khuddam by educating them about healthy activities and personal hygiene
- Educate Khuddam about work place related injuries, repetitive strain injuries, proper seating postures etc.
- Organize year round local and Inter-Majalis competitions
- Emphasize to Khuddam the ill effects of lack of physical activity on the human body
- Arrange facilities for regular sporting activities in Majlis
- Improve various attributes in Khuddam through sports events like, discipline, sportsmanship, brotherhood, truthfulness, obedience, team spirit, avoidance from foul language and temper control etc.
- Encourage Khuddam to have regular dental, eye and annual physical checkup
- Write articles that are aimed at improving Khuddam’s health and related issues such as eating habits, personal hygiene, smoking etc.
- Represent Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya India in other communities by participating in sporting events after formal approval
- Encourage interested Khuddam to become certified referees by taking courses
- Arrange for picnics and/or Kulo Jammiyya (pot lucks) for Khuddam and Atfal to promote outdoor activities, brotherhood and sense of sharing
- Organize hiking and camping trips