The Tahrik-e-Jadid Scheme (Foreign Mission Scheme) was initiated by Hazrat Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmoud Ahmad, Khalifatul Masih II (rh) in 1934 for members to contribute towards the of training Muslim Missionaries (Imams), open new missions and construct mosques and to spread the teachings of the true Islam all over the world.
The Tahrik-e-Jadid (Foreign Mission Scheme) Department put in every possible effort to make all the aims and objectives of Tahrik-e-Jadid a success. The Muhtamim Tahrik-e-Jadid increases awareness and participation of members in this blessed scheme.
- Motivate Khuddam to lead a simple life.
- Motivate member to dedicate their time during seasonal vacation, periods for the service of Jama‘at.
- Motivate member to dedicate a part of their income and property.
- Motivate member to develop the habit of working with their own hands.
- Promote honesty in the society.