The Umur-e-Talaba (Students Affairs) Department is in-charge of student affairs and ensures that members of the MKA India who are students actively participate in all Khuddam and Jama`at activities and programs.
- Ensure that no Khadim or Tifl is deprived of education
- Look after the affairs of students and provide help and assistance in whatever way required
- Help students in career planning and assist them in their admissions to various institutions
- Emphasize the importance of religious education among the students and involve them in Tabligh (Preaching) activities
- Recognize the achievements of outstanding students
- Form research groups to focus on various subject matters